April 10-11, 2019
2019 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference and Trade Show
Deer Creek State Park Lodge
Mt. Sterling, Ohio
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO) is currently accepting presentations for the
2019 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference
April 10-11, 2019
Deer Creek State Park Lodge, Mt. Sterling, Ohio
Do you have a recently completed project or innovative technology or process applicable to bridge construction and maintenance? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2019 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference. Attendance for this conference is comprised of bridge engineers, bridge inspectors, and hands-on operations staff in bridge construction and maintenance from counties and organizations throughout Ohio.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape CEAO educational programming and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are strongly encouraged to exhibit / sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 15, 2019:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 50 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions selected.
The conference planning committee will meet in mid-February to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Shuey 614-221-0707 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio and the 2019 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference!
Registration and Program Information COMING SOON
Deer Creek State Park Lodge & Conference Center
22300 State Park Road 20
Mt. Sterling, Ohio 43143
*GPS users please use the following address: 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling, OH 43143
Single/Double Lodge Room: $94
Please book by March 22, 2019 to receive our group rate.