August 12-13, 2020
Ohio Bridge Conference & Trade Show
Crowne Plaza North
Our team is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and as of right now we plan to see everyone at the 2020 Ohio Bridge Conference in August. In the event that an in-person conference is not possible, we will be pivoting to a virtual event.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO) is currently accepting presentations for the
2020 Ohio Bridge Conference
August 12-13, 2020
Crowne Plaza North, Columbus, Ohio
Do you have a recently completed bridge project or innovative technology or process applicable to the bridge industry? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2020 Ohio Bridge Conference. The conference will be held August12-13, 2020 in Columbus, Ohio.
Attendance for this conference is comprised of bridge engineers, county engineers, and consultants from counties and organizations throughout Ohio. Both the public and private sectors are represented.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape the CEAO educational conferences and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff.
Speakers are also strongly encouraged to exhibit/sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2020:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 200 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Ohio Bridge Conference
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions selected.
- By submitting a presentation, you agree that all materials provided to CEAO now and in the future (abstracts, presentations, etc.) are considered public information and may be published to the internet.
- Please be aware that CEAO does not pay any speaker fees, honorariums or grant complimentary conference registration.
The conference planning committee will meet in mid-May to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Shuey 614-221-0707 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio and the 2020 Ohio Bridge Conference!
The safety and wellbeing of all of our conference participants is our utmost priority. CEAO is closely monitoring the ongoing developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and will adjust our CEAO conference schedule(s) and safety protocols, as needed, following guidance from Governor DeWine’s office, the CDC and other public health officials. As of today, the Ohio Bridge Conference will be moving forward as planned, so please continue to save the dates as we potentially transition to a virtual event.
Conference Registration and Program Information
Crowne Plaza Columbus North
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, OH 43229
614-885-1885 or 1-866-309-1866
Online reservations available here.
Hotel Group Rate: $115
Group Code: AJ4
Please book by July 21, 2020 to receive our group rate.