April 15-16, 2020
Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference and Trade Show
Deer Creek State Park Lodge
Mt. Sterling, Ohio
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO) is currently accepting presentations for the
2020 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference
April 15-16, 2020
Deer Creek State Park Lodge, Mt. Sterling, Ohio
Do you have a recently completed project or innovative technology or process applicable to bridge construction and maintenance? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2020 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference. Attendance for this conference is comprised of bridge engineers, bridge inspectors, and hands-on operations staff in bridge construction and maintenance from counties and organizations throughout Ohio.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape CEAO educational programming and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are strongly encouraged to exhibit / sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
For consideration, please submit the following to email@example.com before February 7, 2020:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 200 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions selected.
- By submitting a presentation, you agree that all materials provided to CEAO now and in the future (abstracts, presentations, etc.) are considered public information and may be published to the internet.
- Please be aware that CEAO does not pay any speaker fees, honorariums or grant complimentary conference registration.
The conference planning committee will meet in mid-February to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Shuey 614-221-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio and the 2020 Bridge Workers, Supervisors & Engineers Conference!