Call for Presentations
If you have an interesting program idea to be presented at an upcoming CEAO conference, you are invited to submit it for review to firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape the CEAO educational conferences and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are strongly encouraged to exhibit / sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions once selected.
- By submitting a presentation, you agree that all materials provided to CEAO now and in the future (abstracts, presentations, etc.) are considered public information and may be published to the internet.
Please be aware that CEAO does not pay any speaker fees, honorariums or grant complimentary conference registration.
For consideration, please submit the following:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 200 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking?
Our conference planning committees typically determine conference programming 60-90 days in advance of the event. You will be notified within that timeframe if your presentation has been chosen.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio.