March 13-14, 2018
2018 Ohio Storm Water Management and Drainage Conference
Crowne Plaza North
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS OPEN
Do you have a recently completed storm water or drainage project? Or an innovative new process or technology to showcase? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2018 Storm Water Management & Drainage Conference.
Attendance for this event will include engineers, project managers, professional surveyors, field personnel, and consultants who work with storm water or drainage systems.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape CEAO educational programming and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape the CEAO educational conferences and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are also strongly encouraged to exhibit (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions once selected.
For consideration, please submit the following to email@example.com before December 20th, 2017:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 50 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Ohio Storm Water Management & Drainage Conference
Our conference planning committee will meet in early January to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Shuey at 614-221-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio!