October 17-18, 2018
2018 Superintendents & Mechanics Conference & Trade Show
Deer Creek State Park Lodge
Mt. Sterling, Ohio
Call for Presentations is Open
The County Engineers Association of Ohio is currently accepting presentations for consideration for the
2018 Superintendents and Mechanics Conference
Do you have a recently completed project or innovative technology or process applicable to road construction and maintenance? If so, you are invited to submit a presentation for consideration for the 2018 Superintendents and Mechanics Conference. The conference will be held October 17-18, 2018 at Deer Creek State Park Lodge near Mt. Sterling, Ohio.
Attendance for this conference is comprised of superintendents, supervisors and hands-on operations staff in road construction and maintenance from counties and organizations throughout Ohio.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape the CEAO educational conferences and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are also strongly encouraged to exhibit/sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions once selected.
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2018:
Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- To which track do you wish to give your presentation: Superintendents session, Mechanics session or Combined session
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 50 word or less description of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Superintendents and Mechanics Conference
Our conference planning committee will meet in May to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Shuey at 614-221-0707 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio!
Conference Program and Registration Information
Coming This Summer
Deer Creek State Park Lodge & Conference Center
22300 State Park Road 20
Mt. Sterling, Ohio 43143
*GPS users please use the following address: 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling, OH 43143
Single/Double Lodge Room: $91
Please book by October 1, 2018 to receive our group rate.